|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||Considerations for Institutes of Higher Education||21-May||5 pgs||https://bit.ly/2TpRFIk|
|National Association of Independent Schools||Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Schools||21-May||Long||https://bit.ly/2WSxxRx|
|National Association of College and University Food Services||Collegiate Dining’s Response to COVID-19||21-May||Several pgs||https://bit.ly/3ga5UuO|
|Johns Hopkins University||2020 Planning||19-May||Long||https://bit.ly/3ecbZ7Z|
|Duke University||Guide for Returning to the Workplace||19-May||12 pgs||https://bit.ly/3dZTAeK|
|University Risk Management & Insurance Assoc. and NACUBO||Returning to Campus||18-May||6 pgs||https://bit.ly/2WTXBMa|
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes||7-May||6 pgs||https://bit.ly/2zbgscB|
|American College Health Association||Considerations for Reopening Institutions of Higher Education in the COVID-19 Era||7-May||20 pgs||https://bit.ly/2XiMcnM|
|AIHA: Protecting Worker Health||Reopening: Guidance for General Office Settings||6-May||12 pgs||https://bit.ly/2ARhIBZ|
|Connecticut Governor’s Office||Report of the Higher Education Subcommittee to Reopen Connecticut||6-May||18 pgs||https://go.aws/2ZrBDBQ|
|U.S. Department of Commerce||State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance||4-May||N/A||https://bit.ly/2ANJfEh|
|Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board||Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Career and Technological Education Programs at Texas Higher Education Institutions||1-May||3 pgs||https://bit.ly/3cV4vGn|
|AFT: A Union of Professionals||A Plan to Safely Reopen America’s Schools & Communities||29-Apr||22 pgs||https://bit.ly/3g9vvnz|
|Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas||Texans Helping Texans||27-Apr||66 pgs||https://bit.ly/2A1kKmA|
|Cushman & Wakefield||Recovery Readiness: A How-To Guide for Reopening Your Workplace||22-Apr||34 pgs||https://bit.ly/3cPtWcz|
|White House and CDC||Guidelines for Opening Up America Again||16-Apr||20 pgs||https://lnkd.in/ehUV2gr|
|Akin Gump||Privacy Versus Pandemic: Health Privacy Considerations in Response to COVID-19||25-Mar||6 pgs pdf||https://bit.ly/36jUFv4|
|Huron||From Pandemic to Transformation: Higher Education During COVID-19||17-Mar||7 pgs||https://bit.ly/35NOoYz|
|U.S. DOL and OSHA||Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19||9-Mar||35 pgs||https://bit.ly/2WRjawN|
|Kuali Ready||Higher Ed Return to Campus Guide: COVID-19 Phase II||5 pgs||https://bit.ly/2XhpooF|
- Why Not Going to College Immediately After High School Might Be a Decision to Consider
- Worried that Your Desired College Might Close? Don’t Be.
- Should We Believe Scott Galloway’s Predictions of Soon-to-Perish Colleges?
- Colleges Must Adapt or Be Left Behind
- The Greatest Shift in Learning Ever?
- The Second Wave is Coming and the Amplifier Could be Our Colleges
- Why Social Distancing for College Students is Not Going to be Easy
- Top Resources for Reopening Colleges in Fall 2020 (as of May 22)
- Our Universities are Ships and We’re in a Raging Storm: COVID-19’s Impact on Colleges Told through an Analogy
- There is One Secret Not Being Explored In Order to Secure the Fall 2020 Class
- The students and faculty are online, but what about the staff? How student affairs and academic support staff adapt to COVID-19
- Helping Students to Succeed in College by Learning to Ride a Bike (Part 2)
- Helping Students to Succeed in College by Learning to Ride a Bike – Part 1
- Infographic on “What Is Most Important at a University?”
- The Story of One University Family
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
The statements and opinions expressed in the blog posts and subsequent comments do not represent the official position or policy of Baylor University.