Higher Education & Student Affairs

For more information about Baylor's HESA

Interview Placement Recap

Well, Interview Placement is over. In just two days you were able to experience (among other things) a faculty panel, a distinguished lecture, a campus tour, dinner with program faculty and current students, coffee at Common Grounds, interviews with various apprenticeship locations, Dr. Pepper Floats, presentations from 1st and 2nd year HESA students, and (maybe) some sleep. I hope that you enjoyed your visit as much as we enjoyed hosting you!

And now comes the waiting…….

I don’t know about you, but I don’t enjoy waiting. In fact, it is one of my least favorite activities in life. I think Tom Petty may have said best: “The waiting is the hardest part.” But’s it is also a necessity. Regardless of whether you are interviewing at variety of institutions or only Baylor, you will probably not hear back as quickly as you would like regarding your admission and/or apprenticeship placement status. Please don’t be discouraged by this. Know that there are a variety of HESA representatives who are more than happy to answer whatever questions you have during this interim period.

Again, it was great to spend time with you all!

God Bless,

Scott Shepherd
2nd Year HESA Student

scottshepherd • February 18, 2013

Previous Post

Next Post