Visit our GoBaylor Grad Portal to begin your application!
1. I was admitted on probation, what does that mean?
2. When will I know if I am admitted?
3. My application was accepted for the semester to which I applied; however, I will not be able to attend Baylor at that time. I would like to come the following semester, or perhaps the next? What do I need to do?
4. My application was accepted for an upcoming semester, but I would like to come sooner. What do I need to do? For example: I was accepted for Fall, but I want to come Summer.
5. What happens if I have already been accepted, and I want to change programs?
1. I’m an international applicant. Are there additional forms I need to fill out?
2. How long do you keep my supporting documents on file?
3. I applied to one semester, but I want to defer my application to a future semester. I’ve not yet received notification of an admissions decision. What do I need to do? For example: I applied to Spring, but I want to change that to Fall.
4. I applied to a future semester, but I want to change my application to an earlier semester. I’ve not received notice of an admissions decision. What do I need to do? For example: I applied to Fall, but I want to change to Summer.
5. I applied and my application was declined. I would like to reapply for an upcoming semester. What do I need to do?
6. I applied for one program, but I want to switch to a different program and/or semester. I’ve not received notice of an admissions decision on my application. What should I do?
7. I am interested in taking graduate courses, but do not want to earn a degree. What do I need to do?
8. I am a current graduate student at another university and would like to take a couple of graduate courses at Baylor University to transfer to another institution. What do I need to do?
9. I have earned a graduate degree from Baylor University and would like to enroll again. What do I need to do?
1. I received notification from the department that I was accepted, so why am I unable to register?
2. How do I activate my Bear ID and how is that different than my Baylor ID?
Miscellaneous Admission Questions
1. How do I apply for financial aid?
2. How do I arrange a campus visit?
Online Application Questions
1. I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do?
2. I’m getting an error message. What should I do?
3. I am unable to see a link for starting a new application or editing my existing application. What should I do?