Baylor’s Fundamentals of Data Research (FDR) Fellowship is a competitive program for graduate students.
(previously DRIVE Program)
FDR Scholars Receive:
- Support for the analyzing of text and data visualizations
- Funding for your summer research
- Online Instruction and online support in the six competency areas visualized to the left.
FDR Scholar Expectations & Commitments:
- Desire to integrate digital humanities or data visualization into research projects – no prior experience necessary.
- Have a research topic that can make use of digital humanities or data visualization tools.
- Complete all pre-recorded virtual instruction tutorials.
- Present your research to the Baylor research community in the Fall.
- Promote your Fellowship on your CV.
- Acknowledge Fellowship on any related papers or presentations.