What does this tool do?
- Finds images in video files. You provide image(s) and video(s) and this tool will create an Excel file visually showing the potential matches, the confidence of the match, and the timestamp in the video.
How does the tool do this?
- Background on BRISK: Binary Robust Invariant Scalable Keypoints – BRISK
- Python Library Implementing BRISK: Feature-Detection-and-Matching, developed by Alexandra Raibolt
- A special thank you to this helpful post and discussion on Stack Overflow.
- Video files must be in .mp4 format
- Image files can be .png, .jpg, or .gif
- Video files and image files must be stored in a directory in your Google Drive account
Image identification using the Binary Robust Invariant Scalable Keypoints (BRISK) Method