What does this tool do?
- Count keywords/keyphrases from a corpus of documents.
There are two ways you can provide a list or multiple lists of keywords.
- Enter the keywords in the Terms textbox, separated by commas.
- Upload an Excel workbook (.xlsx). The first column of each sheet will be considered a list of keywords.
- Tip: Use an asteriskk character at the beginning or end of a word to truncate.
There are two ways you can add your documents (.txt, .pdf, .docx, .htm, and .html)
- Upload files
- Access documents in a Google Drive directory.
List Frequencies in Documents