To request access, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your @Baylor.edu email address.
Once you receive access, follow these steps to access NVivo and Power BI. (video instructions below)
- Navigate to https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/webclient/index.html
- Authenticate using Baylor credentials and DUO.
- Select the “BaylorVirtualDesktop-Pool1” resource pool.
- Again authenticate with Azure AD credentials when prompted.
- You will be logged into a virtual Windows desktop environment with shortcuts to NVivo and Power BI available directly on the desktop.
- To access your local files, there are shortcuts for Box and for OneDrive on the desktop. (OneDrive is more reliable at the moment.)
- This virtual desktop has full internet access, so you can access resources such as https://baylor.box.com and your email.
- ** Important: When you are finished using the virtual desktop session, log out. There is even a shortcut to log out on the desktop. Do not simply close the browser window.
Online Access to NVivo Plus & Power BI