Baylor Covid-19 Information
Baylor University’s Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
As of: 11th May, 2022 at 11:00
Finals are May 7-12 at Baylor University. Commencement is scheduled for May 13-14 at the Ferrell Center.
- Testing Hours: Optional COVID testing available 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Friday at the NVCC for students, employees and employee dependents at no cost.
- COVID vaccinations/boosters, flu shots: Appointments Thursday-Friday in the NVCC vaccination clinic. Info here.
- Monitor daily for symptoms. Students who are symptomatic should schedule a testing appointment through the Health Portal. Faculty/staff should contact their personal healthcare provider for testing.
- Masks: Optional in academic classrooms and labs, other than when requested in private offices, while in the Health Center or the NVCC testing & vaccination clinic and when in isolation or quarantine.
Follow the link below and make sure to read all the Coronovirus (Covid-19) information provided by Baylor University.
Follow all Safety Measures
Getting Tested for Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms and will be updated as more informatio becomes available.
If you have been exposed to or think you have symptoms of Covid-19, you should get tested.
Call the Baylor Health Center at 254-710-1010 to make an appointment. Do not show up at the health center without an appointment. Baylor Covid-19 testing is located at the lefthand side entrance of the Student Life Center next to the outdoor workout equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the coronavirus, you can also contact the Baylor Health Center at their coronavirus hotline 254-710-4939.