Frequently Asked Questions
Check out some of our most popular topics and answers to FAQs here!
- How can I get involved in undergraduate research? We have advice about sending emails, the interview, and actually starting research.
- What do I need to do to be accepted into medical school? Sri has some great insights in his post about myths about extracurricular activities.
- Have questions about the Honors College and how might that fit into a chemistry or biochemistry degree? Kate explains the differences between the Honors College programs here.
- Thinking about AP credit? Dr. McGrath and the Student Ambassadors share their two cents here.
- What should I do if I am struggling in my classes? Check out these amazing free resources that Baylor offers to support students academically.
- What is daily life like a chemistry or biochemistry major at Baylor University? Follow Kate around for a day in her post about a day in the life!