1. An internship with the On-Campus Internship Program is a university recognized work experience focused on project-based work directly related to the student’s major or field of interest.
2. The On-Campus Internship Program partners with 35 on-campus departments to offer more than 60 internship positions. There are over 40 positions currently available for application.
3. Departments hosting on-campus interns are providing experiential learning opportunities for over a dozen majors. These include marketing, design, engineering, nutrition, and finance, to name a few.
4. All On-Campus Internship Program positions are paid. The program is a student employment opportunity that allows students to earn any available work-study dollars.
5. The On-Campus Internship Program provides professional development trainings and support to prepare students for graduate school or the workforce.
The On-Campus Internship Program is accepting applications NOW through September 6th. Check out all of the available positions using the link below and apply today!
Contact Chelsea_Waldrop@baylor.edu with questions!