We expect to make updates to the events sections of this page throughout the spring. Stay tuned.
Waco Visitors Information
An excellent guide to downtown Waco and beyond. Visit http://www.wacoheartoftexas.com/.
Selected Local Treasures
- Armstrong Browning Library (on Baylor’s Campus)
- Mayborn Museum (on Baylor’s Campus)
- Martin Museum of Art (on Baylor’s Campus)
- Waco Suspension Bridge and Riverwalk (across from the hotels)
- Dr. Pepper Museum (0.5 mi from the Hilton at the corner of 5th and Mary)
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame (0.8 mi from the Hilton on University Parks)
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum (1.1 mi from the Hilton off University Parks)
- Cameron Park Zoo (1.2 mi from the Hilton along the Riverwalk)
- Balcones Distilling (1.4 mi from the Hilton on Franklin)
- Waco Mammoth Site (4.9 mi from the Hilton off Martin Luther King Blvd aka Lake Brazos Pkwy)
Student Art Exhibition
March 27 to April 15 at the Martin Museum of Art
URSA Scholars Week
Undergraduate researchers will be presenting their work throughout the week in the Bill Daniel Student Center.
April 4, 5:00 pm, Meadows Recital Hall in the Glennis McCrary Music Building
April 4, 7:00-9:00 pm, Hosted by Student Activities
Mens Tennis – Baylor vs. Texas Tech
April 5, 6:00-9:00 pm
April 5, 7:30pm, Meadows Recital Hall in the Glennis McCrary Music Building
April 5, 7:30 pm, Jubilee Theatre, 1319 N. 15th St, 7:30pm
This Pulitzer Prize finalist that opened at the Manhattan Theater Club in October 2001 is a landmark in theatre history, said the NY Times. Playwright Orlandersmith will perform this deeply challenging content with intraracial racism fueled by alcohol and incomprehensible rage and its effect on friends and family. On Saturday, Orlandersmith will offer director’s workshop in collaboration with both the Baylor and McLennan Theatre Departments.