General Membership Meeting Notice

Please join us for the virtual General Membership Meeting on Thursday, December 7, 2023, at 11:00 AM to receive an update on the “B” Association’s current status and plans for the coming new year and beyond. At this meeting, the Board Nominating Committee will present nominees for Directors and Officers for membership approval.

There is still time to nominate yourself or someone else for consideration to serve as a board member.  Deadline is Tuesday, November 21st, at 5:00pm.  Click HERE to make a nomination. 

To join the Zoom Meeting on December 7th, you can click on the link below OR enter the Meeting ID and Passcode from your Zoom app.

Return to home page.

7 thoughts on “General Membership Meeting Notice

1. Baylor’s athletic programs is certainly a noble one. It connects generations of letterwinners, fostering community and tradition. Looking more broadly, the desire to create a welcoming community echoes Jesus’ call to love one another. When we uplift those around us, we reflect God’s care for all people. This makes me curious – how might the Association’s values align with biblical principles? What Scriptures might inspire Alumni to continue excelling not just athletically but in character and selflessness? As the Association cooperates across Baylor’s organizations, in what ways could faith shape that collaborative spirit? Perhaps examining the Bible would reveal insights applicable to the “B” Association’s work.

2. Sad to know that I missed this meeting. I was kind of very occupied and I forgot about it. Hopefully, I will be able to join in the next one this new year. I was kinda busy finding book publishing services near me for one of my friends who is looking for a service at an affordable price/. Also, surely I will take part in the nomination as well.

3. I’m looking forward to attending the General Membership Meeting and learning about the “B” Association’s progress and future plans. I believe it is critical to stay connected and informed, particularly during these difficult times. I appreciate the opportunity to vote for new board members and officers, and I hope that everyone who is eligible takes part in the nomination geometry dash process. I’ve already registered for the Zoom meeting and marked the date and time in my calendar. Thank you for organizing this event and keeping us updated.

4. JNETOTO adalah salah satu situs bandar togel online hongkong tepercaya yang memberikan data keluaran hongkong dan pasaran togel lainnya secara resmi dan lengkap hingga menyediakan prediksi angka terakurat.JNETOTO

5. ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs bandar togel dan slo*t gacor terpercaya yang menyediakan permainan terlengkap dengan minimal deposit hanya 5 ribu.
    ALEXISTOGEL