For those of you who will be attending Baylor football games this season, there are a few changes that will be in place to help keep us safe from the virus. Here are just a few of those important changes that will assist you in preparing to attend the games this year:
- Face masks will be required to enter the stadium and the Letterwinners Lounge
- Stadium parking lots will open 3 hours before kickoff
- Stadium attendance will be limited to 25% of total stadium capacity
- Letterwinner Lounge capacity will be limited to 25-30% total room capacity
- Gates will open at the usual 1.5 hours before kickoff
- Clear bags will be required and examined at all gate entrances
- Express lines will be available at all gates for guests without bags
- Special stations will be set up for temperature checks as you enter the gates
- Social distancing measures will be in place throughout all stadium areas (including the Letterwinners Lounge)
- Individual boxed or pre-packaged meals and drinks will be available in Letterwinners Lounge during pregame
- The Letterwinners Lounge will close at kickoff and reopen at halftime where refreshments will be available. The lounge will close again after halftime and remain closed through the 3rd and 4th quarters of the game. The lounge will open again briefly after the game.
- No tailgating will be allowed at the stadium (including the Letterwinners Tailgate)
- There will be no shuttles operating on game day
- All parking will be accommodated in stadium parking lots
We understand these changes may pose an inconvenience for some of you, but please know that these measures were put in place to help keep us all safe and healthy while we enjoy Baylor home football games this year. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information about Baylor Athletics game day policies, click here.
To return to the main page, click here.