Letterwinner Shoutouts – July 2020

Have some news you want to share with other Baylor letterwinners? Email B_Association@baylor.edu to submit.

Jon Weeks (Football 2004-07) is on the verge of breaking the Houston Texans record for most career games played. Weeks is entering his 11th season as a longsnapper in the NFL and he is the longest tenured player on the Houston Texans roster. Two years ago, he broke the franchise record for most consecutive games played at 160. In week 11 of this season, Weeks can pass Andre Johnson, who is currently the franchise leader in games played at 169.

Click here for more information. 

Sophia Young (Basketball 2002-06) earned a nomination for the Texas Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2021. Young led the Lady Bears to the 2005 NCAA championship while gaining consensus All-America honors, and she is one of only four women’s players in NCAA history to collect 2,000 points, 1,000 rebounds, 300 assists, and 300 steals. Young played nine years with the WNBA’s San Antonio Silver Stars and was inducted into the Baylor Athletic Hall of Fame in 2016.

Click here for more information.

To return to the main page, click
here.

3 thoughts on “Letterwinner Shoutouts – July 2020

1. As I am looking at your writing, majorsite I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

2. I’m really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it.
    비아그라구매