Upcoming Events – Spring 2020

Fightin’ Bear Golf Classic

Friday, April 17, Cottonwood Creek Golf Course

Save the date for the 25th Annual Fightin’ Bear Golf Classic in Waco. Registration coming soon!

Green & Gold Spring Game

Saturday, April 18, McLane Stadium

Save the date for the annual Green and Gold Spring Game at McLane Stadium.

Track Reunion at the Michael Johnson Invitational

Saturday, April 18, Clyde Hart Track & Field Stadium

Save the date for the “B” Association’s annual Track Reunion at the Michael Johnson Invitational. More information coming soon!

To return to the main page, click here.

14 thoughts on “Upcoming Events – Spring 2020

1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

https://www.powerballsite.com

2. Your explanation is organized very easy to understand!!! I understood at once. Could you please post about slotsite ?? Please!!

3. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. 먹튀검증전문

4. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. 128.199.80.55

5. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. สล็อตเว็บตรง

6. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. memek