A Message from 2019 President Ken Buckley

Dear Fellow Letterwinners,

As Baylor letterwinners, we all share more than just our education and athletic experiences. We are part of a unique family of individuals who gave more than the standard in order to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. For that reason, I am especially proud to continue my involvement with my letterwinner family by serving as president of the Baylor “B” Association for 2019.

I came to Baylor University as a football walk-on player from Childress, Texas. I was too small to be recruited by major programs, but Baylor gave me the opportunity to get a first-class education and to continue playing the game I loved. Ultimately, I was blessed to receive a scholarship from Coach Teaff and to play with some amazingly gifted young men. I can’t begin to tell you how much my athletic and classroom experiences at Baylor have positively shaped my life.

The reason I choose to be an active member of the “B” Association is because of my passion to make a difference in the lives of student-athletes. I truly want to help prepare them to be Champions for Life. As you review the exciting opportunities and benefits outlined in your upcoming membership brochure, I hope you will feel personally connected to what we are accomplishing together and will support our efforts by becoming a dues-paying member.

The “B” Association is a central resource to all letterwinners past and present. Its core mission is to bring us together and keep us engaged with the University, our former teammates, and our respective sports. Your membership strengthens the association and enables it to continue fostering those connections while lighting the way for current student-athletes who will lead the organization in the future.

If you are an active member of the “B” Association, your support is valued and appreciated. If you are not an active member, I invite you to join today and help us continue making a difference in the lives of others.

Sic ’em!

Ken Buckley
“B” Association President, 2019
Football 1977, 1980

To return to the main page, click here.