We Are Grateful for Your Support

It is hard to believe the year 2017 is nearly over. As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, I want to express my sincere thanks to those of you who have continued your support to our great university, Baylor Athletics, the “B” Association, and most importantly, our outstanding student-athletes. We have faced many challenges over the past year, but we continue to push forward with faith and humility. Thank you for your encouraging calls, texts, and emails. I am grateful for your dedicated support. Also, I am grateful to “B” Association president, Dusty Sanderson, our board of directors, and the “B” Association staff for the time and efforts they give daily to advance the mission of our association.

I am especially thankful to you, our members. Baylor letterwinners are some of the most accomplished, distinguished, and giving people in the world. Together, you have helped build the Baylor “B” Association into one of the most dynamic letterwinners organizations in the nation. As we move forward to a new year, please remember the strength of our association lies within the level and quality of your involvement. If you were not an active dues-paying member in 2017, I encourage you to join in 2018. The “B” Association is your Baylor home, and it is never too late to come home and reunite with your teammates and the Baylor family.

Finally, I want to hear from you. If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions that will help us improve our services and benefits, please contact me. Your input is very important. I look forward to the opportunity to see you at the “B” Association General Membership meeting tomorrow. If we don’t see you Saturday, please enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and be safe.

Sic ’em!

Walter Abercrombie
Executive Director, Baylor “B” Association

To return to the main page, click here.