“B” Association Mourns the Loss of Gerald Mann

Gerald MannDr. Gerald Mann, founding pastor of Riverbend Church in Austin, Texas, died on Saturday, October, 24, 2015.  He is survived by his wife, Sandy, and his three children.

A Houston, Texas native, Mann earned a letter in football for Baylor in 1956.  After Baylor, he also studied at Kilgore and the newly-opened University of Corpus Christi.  He earned a master’s degree in theology and a doctorate in philosophy from the Southwestern Theological Seminary in Fort Worth.  He pastored several churches throughout Texas before starting the highly popular Riverbend Church in Austin.

In 2000, shortly after losing his first wife, Lois, Mann learned that he was suffering from Parkinson’s disease.  Five years later, he preached his last Easter sermon at Riverbend and resigned after serving 26 years as pastor. In that sermon, he said, “When I die, don’t feel sorry for me because I’m going to fulfill my dream to be with God.” He struggled with the symptoms of Parkinson’s for ten more years before he finally fulfilled that dream.

Mann was laid to rest in Austin on Friday, October 30, 2015.  Below is a short video clip of an important message he gave to his members and loved ones before his passing.

6 thoughts on ““B” Association Mourns the Loss of Gerald Mann

1. My dad had a very rapid progress with PARKINSON’S , He was super intelligent and was very much a renaissance man , able to do anything he put his mind to and do it well . Parkinson’s took him down and became confused. It made him very sad that he once could do so many things and knew so much and then suddenly lost track of thought and capability so quickly, His Parkinson’s doctors were some of the best and they knew very little about how to treat Parkinson’s. During the period of my dad Parkinson’s diagnosis, my siblings went into the BLOG and YouTube internet to searched for PARKINSON treatment and remedies , But so wonder how my brother met with a comment and testimonies of Mr. CLINTON about how Dr. CHRIST cured his Friend with Parkinson’s disease and then my family’s decided to make use of Dr. CHRIST herbal medication after meeting with people testimonies about Dr. Christ rehab and my family contacted Dr. Christ for his herbal supplements . After 4months of using Dr. Christ herbal medication we began seeing progress about my dad’s health. Now he is finally healed through Dr. Christ herbal medicine and now I’m very much interested to testify about doctor Christ and how he uses his herbal medicine to save many lives who are suffering with PARKINSON’S disease . Contact Dr. Christ for your loved one for Parkinson’s medication through his WhatsApp number +393510275722 . Or email address. drchristnicolas@gmail.com. He is a powerful herbal doctor who can help you with Parkinson’s disease herbal medication.

2. God will continue to bless you Dr. Christ more abundantly for the good work you are doing in people’s lives, By curing them from different types of diseases . I will keep testifying about your good work. I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease 2021 and my doctor told me that there’s no cure. I did not believe him and I keep my faith up hoping that one day I will be cured from this horrible disease. Early 2022 my daughter saw a post on the Parkinson’s Blog forum about a herbal doctor called Dr. CHRIST on how he cures people from diseases with his herbs and I quickly contacted Dr. Christ in his email and WhatsApp number he provided and explained my problem to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me , Truly he prepared the cure medicine and sent it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it . After two weeks of taking Dr . Christ herbal medication, I went to my doctor for a checkup and my results showed negative and my doctor told me that there’s no trace of Parkinson’s in my body and the disease completely gone from my body, Everybody at the clinic rejoice with me and they all ask for Dr. Christ contact information, l also shared it with them . Truly Parkinson’s disease has a cure. Contact Dr Christ via email address drchristnicolas@gmail.com …. Or WhatsApp number +393510275722 . He can also help you for all kinds of disease diagnosis treatment.

3. I’m recommending Dr. Christ to everyone who has Parkinson’s disease to get the cure. My niece was diagnosed with PD in 2021 and we have been doing research and asking questions to see if she could get some medication to cure the disease because the families did not believe what the doctors said that there’s no cure for Parkinson’s treatment yet. During the process of the research, I came across a comment on YouTube and Blog forum and the person testifying on how she was cured from PD and stroke after using Dr. Christ herbal medicine, I quickly contacted the doctor with the email and WhatsApp number she left with her write up and explain my niece problem to him and after few days of contacting him , he prepared the herbs and send it to me through courier service and attach the instructions on how to use it . After applying his medication, he told my niece to go for a checkup which she did after 3weeks of being taken . With the herbal medicine and my niece results showed NEGATIVE. We waited for another month and retested, the results were still showing NEGATIVE and her doctor told us that she is completely free from Parkinson’s. The family were all happy and grateful to Dr. Christ for what he has done for my niece and I will continue to share this for people out there to know that there’s a cure for Parkinson’s and stroke . You can contact Dr. Christ by email and WhatsApp number to get the cure from him .
    drchristnicolas@gmail.com. Or WhatsApp number +393510275722

4. I’ve had Parkinson’s for 2years. I was constantly worried about my legs and how I couldn’t walk. No matter what I did, I couldn’t get my Parkinson under control. I felt trapped, and I felt like a burden on my family. But then I used Dr. Christ herbal medicine and capsules to reverse my Parkinson, and now my family can barely keep up with me. I’m walking again, attending parties and doing the things I love. Your supplement gave me a life back. Thank you for saving my life doctor Christ.
    Here is Doc Christ contact information if you have a loved one going through the pains of parkinson’s, contact him through his Mail and WhatsApp number he can do the same treatment to you .
    Mail address : drchristnicolas@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number : +393510275722