Soccer Alumni Events October 16th and 23rd

Baylor Soccer Alumni are invited to attend two exciting events this season! The “B” Association and Baylor Soccer would like all Baylor Soccer Alumni to come out on October 16th for a Soccer Alumni Dinner prior to Baylor vs Oklahoma in Waco, TX. On October 23rd, Soccer Alumni are invited to the Alumni Tailgate prior to Baylor vs TCU in Fort Worth, TX.

RSVP to lauren_dalley@baylor.edu

Soccer announcement

4 thoughts on “Soccer Alumni Events October 16th and 23rd

1. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! baccarat online

2. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. baccarat online Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

3. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. casinosite, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

4. Hesgoal TV football live streaming sports matches for soccer, ufc, boxing, football, NFL, tennis, basketball, crickets and other sports on hesgoal.