Romantic Contexts & Texts

The Romantic Period exists in a state of flux between revolution and conservatism. Leading into this period, there was a population boom which created a populous with more workers and consumers. This allowed the Industrial Revolution to flourish in Britain. Industrialization caused changes in class structures. While lineage was the most respectful way to acquire wealth, one can began to see the emergence of the nouveau¬†riche. Imperial expansion prospered during this period ¬†especially in India, and questions over the slave-fueled economy began to be raised. One of the key themes resulting from this time period of rapid progress was an individual’s mind in relation to the natural world–something the urban environments of major cities were asking its inhabitants to leave behind.

4 thoughts on “Romantic Contexts & Texts

1. At school my favourite Subject is Literatur. My major is German so I have learned a lot about German Literature and my favourite Period ist absolut The Romantic Period. It’s really me. Normally I usually buy books in <a href="Weltbild Gutschein“>Blumenshop Gutscheinfor better price. Many choices and of course I saved here many too.

2. Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is copper wire manufacturers then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

3. Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is diamond jewellery manufacturers then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

4. People enjoy reading these types of blogs and books which are animated on the clip studio paint that you will get at a lower price with the help of clip studio paint coupon code and can create wonderful blogs and interesting an informative books by using such software.