Good and Evil?

Beginning in chapter 36, is there an ongoing struggle of good vs evil or light vs dark occurring? In chapter 36 and the following few chapters, the course of events seems to present themselves in the light of there being some sort of struggle between good and evil or light and dark beginning with how Becky deals with their creditors and her affair with Lord Steyne. This continues on into the relationship that Rawdon has with his son, a reformed soldier that is eventually shown to be a caring and adoring father or an example of what is decent in the world. On the other hand, Becky is the evil, moral stricken wrench that is ripping off creditors and neglecting her husband whom is only looking to do what’s best for their child. The battle seems to continue outwards with Josephs refusal to participate in his parents ‘shady’ business and Amelia’s refusal to medicate Georgy in defiance of her mother.

13 thoughts on “Good and Evil?

1. Yes i totally agree with this article and I just want to say that this article is a very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to read your blog more. You made a good point but I can’t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks.
    coloring247

2. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure I will check out more posts. @marvel

3. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I was thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. @zoimas printableall

4. Thanks, heaps again for the tips, I always come to your website looking for updates and new posts. We as working in Search engine optimization it helps us a lot that you’re giving us so many opportunities in our line. And it gave us knowledge and points at the same time. I hope you lead on the right path. The Odds of Baccarat: A Comprehensive Guide

5. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure I will check out more posts. @Ironman