Oct 23 2013

Making Progress

Published by at 3:32 am under Uncategorized

Yesterday, I checked to make sure that my plaque assay still had phage in all of its samples. Thankfully, all samples had some plaque in them, even though they were not that many plaques in each agar plate. Things are finally moving along as I started my second set of plaque assays to make sure that I still have phage. I will check my results tomorrow and do my last set of plaque assay. After two months of constant failure, things are finally working in my favor for this project.

Comments Off on Making Progress

Comments are closed at this time.