Oct 15 2013

Phages At Last!!

Published by at 2:30 am under Uncategorized

So after 2 grueling months of tedious procedures and failures, I finally got some phages. Now like I mentioned before there were some complications with the 7H9 top agar as it didn’t really solidify well enough. Just to make sure that the results that I received are persistent, I did a plaque assay with samples 5 and 6 (which are the samples that had some phage in them) and we will see on Wednesday whether there really are some phages in them. I am actually pretty optimistic on this one so hopefully we can get a move on.

Comments Off on Phages At Last!!

Comments are closed at this time.