Chandler Bledsoe (2022)

Joseph Chandler Shane Bledsoe

I am a 19-year-old sophomore at Baylor University; I am majoring in computer science with a concentration on game design. I love all things video games and believe them to be the most innovative, inspiring media and the future of digital entertainment.

Career Goals

I strive to aid in the programming, scripting, character design, and development of video games. With enough time, diligence, and passion for video games, I pursue the goal of leading projects of my own that will redefine the norm of the industry, but more importantly, inspire the next generation of game developers.

Experience

My current experience comes from my courses in introductory programming and game design. I am a newcomer to the industry; however, my conviction drives towards my ambitious goals while learning all I can along the journey.

Final Restauranteur (Game’s video pitch)

Games Created

Klaws (2019)     Box Link    Game Page Link

Favorite Games

I have always found this question difficult for I find many games are my “favorite” for their unique personality, intuitive gameplay, and innovations; however, these games/series encompass a multitude of positives without diluting the quality of the game:

The Elder Scrolls:(Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Online), Diablo:(2,3), Sid Meir’s Civilization: V, Monster Hunter:(Generations Ultimate & World/Iceborn), Divinity Original Sin 2, The Witcher 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Stardew Valley, Bioshock Trilogy, & Red Dead Redemption (1 & 2)

Classes Taken

1. CSI 1337