Student of computer science (gaming concentration) at Baylor University and freelance software developer. I am a freshman from Goodyear, Arizona and have interests in game design, software development, mathematics, and Biblical hermeneutics.
My primary career goal is to join or start a company which specializes in church management software. Assuming that that does not go through, I wish to develop software (specifically front-end web or general tools) or go into game design.
- 8 years of experience in object-oriented programming languages, including, but not limited to, Java, C#, C++, and Python.
- 7 years of limited experience in game design and development, including both the GameMaker and Unity game engines.
- 13 years of experience in stage production management, including audio mixing, lighting effect management and design, and background media programming.
- Pitch for Space Catastrophe – video
- Pathfinder, a game of exploration – more information and download link
- Shape Shift, a game of shifting colors and shapes – more information
- Mundus Turrium, a tower defense game with a new twist – more information and download link
- Mario Bros. (Recreation), a recreation of the popular platformer – more information and download link
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes by Steel Crate Games
- Settlers of Catan by Catan Studios
- Acquire by Avalon Hill Games
- Starcraft 2 by Blizzard Entertainment
- Overwatch by Blizzard Entertainment