Baylor Softball

This page tells you about what is one of the most important things in my life, which is Baylor softball!

Baylor logo

Signing my NLI with my parents, brother and coaches

I love Baylor University! It is like no other place I have ever been and it is the place where I am making my dreams come true. Coming to Baylor and playing softball for such a prestigious school was a huge dream of mine.  I had always wanted to play softball for Baylor and signing my national letter of intent was by far one of the most exciting days of my life. I felt so blessed because of the opportunity and also because my family and friends were there to experience it with me.

Being able to play the sport I love at the university I love is a true blessing. I get to play with athletes who share the same passion as me. My teammates are amazing players and people. I have 17 girls who I know always have my back and would do anything for me. I have made best friends and these are true friendships that I will have forever.

My best friend!

This is something that I have been doing for about 15 years and I still love it. Yes I have been working at it for quite some time but I still have so much work to do to become great and this is my goal. It is so exciting to know that I can become better at this makes me want to work so hard. I want to become the best softball player I can possibly be.

Myself catching