Posts tagged Studying
I know it’s already the end of the first semester, and everyone is probably getting ready for finals, but who says that you have to study every hour before finals. Personally, I hate studying for finals, but there are always somethings I do to take my mind off all the stress from studying.
- Listen to holiday music. Everybody loves Christmas! The music just reminds me that once finals are over, I can start the celebration
- Eat really good food. Everyone needs food to keep themselves energized. My favorite is congee (Asian porridge), because I’m Chinese
- Exercise occasionally. Sitting at the desk studying can be tiring, so take a break and walk around a little, do some jumping jacks. Exercising also keeps you awake.
- Drink hot chocolate on those late nights.
- Never go to sleep past midnight. Go to sleep early and wake up energized for the exam.
- Of course, always have a good breakfast before the exam.
Feel free to comment and add more ideas to the list!