Career Fair

So, today was the Hire a Bear Career Fair. This time around, I was really only interested in one company, Ascension Health. I went to their information session last night and came out of there really liking the company and feeling like it’s the right kind of environment for me. Not to mention that the Supply Chain Analyst jobs they’re recruiting for right now are right up my alley. Like I’ve mentioned before, I really enjoyed my rotation in the supply chain department and I plan on spending more time there this fall.

But anyway, back to Ascension. Reshma, who graduated from the healthcare program in May, was here recruiting along with some other folks. She went to this job fair last year and landed the analyst job in January. It was great to see her and also to hear about how much she enjoys her job. This made me even more interested. So I went to the fair, talked with one of the representatives for a little while, gave them my resume, exchanged business cards, then headed to work. On my way home, I got a call from one of the recruiters. She said that they wanted to invite me to an informal mixer tonight as well as an interview tomorrow. She said that it would consist of 45 minutes of behavioral questions, and a 45 minute business case.

I went to the mixer, which was a lot of fun. I was able to talk to some of the analysts quite a bit. I also scheduled my interview for tomorrow so wish me luck!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.