Take a First Look at Secondary Majors

Perhaps you have heard the buzz about secondary majors, or maybe this terminology is new for you.  We will take a few moments to give you the key points to know about this new opportunity for Baylor undergrads.

If you have ever inquired about a double major, your academic advisor or career counselor was probably quick to tell you that both majors must fall under the same degree plan.  For example, you could complete two Bachelor of Science majors or two Bachelor of Arts majors.  If you had an interest in two subjects that did not offer majors on the same degree plan, your options were limited to minoring or taking elective courses.  The reason is that two complete a major on another degree plan, you would have to complete not just the major requirements, but all core classes to complete a second Bachelor’s degree.  As you might imagine, most students do not have the time or financial resources to invest in earning a second Bachelor’s degree from Baylor.

Now, students can complete a second major outside of their primary degree program.  Enter the secondary major.  The secondary major allows students to complete the major requirements outlined for the secondary major (approximately 30 to 36 credit hours), without the requirement of fulfilling the core classes outside of the major.  An example would be a Bachelor of Business Administration-Marketing student who completed a secondary major in Biology.

Currently, there are eleven secondary majors available:

• Mathematics
  • Classics
  • Biology
  • Greek
  • Latin
  • Spanish
  • Journalism
  • French
  • German
  • Russian
  • Philosophy

Are you interested in a secondary major that is not listed?  You can talk with faculty in the program area that interests you to inquire about the possibility.  For more information on secondary majors, visit this website.

80 thoughts on “Take a First Look at Secondary Majors”

1. I’ve never seen such a place full of useful writings in the world. I have a lot of very helpful articles. I will visit often and read it.
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

2. I am writing to tell you about the wonderful experience that my princess developed while studying your blog. She realized many works, including how effective coaching heart is to conquer more of various complex problems without problems. You really went beyond people’s desires. I appreciate you giving Liz some helpful, reliable, educational, and unique tips on this topic. https://erochiblog.com/

3. Hello, I’m so glad I found this information. Bloggers these days only post about gossip and the Internet and this is really annoying. A good website with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for maintaining this site, I will visit. Do you write a newsletter? I can’t find it. https://qwasablog.com/

4. I agree with all the ideas you introduced in the post. They are very persuasive and will certainly work. Nevertheless, the posts are very fast for freshmen. Can you make it a little longer next time? Thank you for sending the post. 메이저사이트

5. After initially leaving a comment – notify when a new comment is added – it appears that you clicked the check box, and now you receive four emails with exactly the same comment each time a comment is added. Is there a way to exclude me from the service? https://qwessgre.com/

6. Office Setup is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For Microsoft Office products. Use of Microsoft Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that office.com/setup Technology has any business association with Microsoft Office. https://vhvndmvivi.com/

7. I really like your blog. Great colors and themes. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply as follows. I want to make my own site. And I want to know where you got this or what’s the name of the topic? Thank you! https://esmkslvivi.com/

8. May I quote some of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources on your site? My blog is very much in the same area of interest as yours, and my users can actually use some of the information you’ve presented here. Let me know if you don’t mind. Thank you! https://fbddbrdd.com/

9. It’s the right time to plan in the long run and it’s the right time to be happy. I have read this publication, and if I may give you some interesting questions or advice. Maybe you can write a follow-up article related to this article. I want to read more issues about it! https://qwesssa.com/

10. I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. totosite, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

11. First of all, thank you for your post. casinosite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

12. I was looking for another article by chance and found your article baccaratsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

13. I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. totosite, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

14. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, baccarat online and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

15. Discover a treasure trove of stock lots in UAE with We Sell Dead Lots. Our platform connects buyers and sellers, offering a wide range of surplus items for various industries. With our commitment to quality and fair pricing, we’ve become the go-to choice for those looking to make the most of their surplus materials.

16. Discover exquisite Lake Como Houses for Sale. Explore a range of charming houses for sale, offering breathtaking views of the serene lake and the surrounding Italian countryside. Your dream home by the water awaits in this picturesque destination.

17. Lagi cari Jasa Live Streaming atau Dokumentasi Foto dan Video? Jangan khawatir, kini ada Letari Studio yang menawarkan
    layanan Jasa Live Streaming juga Dokumentasi Foto dan Video untuk Event dan Wedding Anda.

18. Explore the bustling Sharjah scrap market, where opportunity meets sustainability. We Buy Dead Stocks is your gateway to this vibrant marketplace, offering top value for your surplus materials. As the largest dead stocks buyer in the UAE, we provide a seamless experience, ensuring your assets find new purpose.

19. I believe that the information you offer will be of great benefit to the readers, and I hope that they will absorb the good and valuable information. If you have free time, visit the page dordle game to enjoy these great games!

20. When it comes to hiring a dissertation ghostwriter, Academic Ghostwriter https://www.academicghostwriter.org/hire-dissertation-ghostwriter/ is undoubtedly the best choice. Their commitment to professionalism, reliability, and quality is unmatched. From the initial consultation to the final delivery of the completed dissertation, I was impressed by their attention to detail and dedication to ensuring my satisfaction. With their assistance, I was able to navigate the complex process of writing a dissertation with ease. I am forever grateful for their support, which played a pivotal role in achieving my academic goals.

21. The following time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to read, but I truly thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can fix should you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. หนังจีน

22. What a dazzling blog! Taking the time to read your writings was relaxing. For me, this was a book that I found to be quite enjoyable. I have it bookmarked, and I am looking forward to reading more of what it has to offer. Never stop making such a wonderful effort! quordle

23. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. teratai888

24. You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart. flix iptv

25. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. iptv m3u

26. Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on! pafikebasen.org

27. Good post here. One thing I’d like to say is most professional areas consider the Bachelor’s Degree just as the entry level requirement for an online certification. Even though Associate Qualifications are a great way to begin with, completing the Bachelors starts up many opportunities to various jobs, there are numerous online Bachelor Diploma Programs available by institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions offer Online versions of their degree programs but generally for a drastically higher price than the providers that specialize in online degree programs. red light therapy cost

28. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you laser engraver

29. I impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for something regarding this. Rai88