Looking back at my MBA experience so far, I was thinking of the main themes that resonated throughout the program.  One that I kept coming back to me is the idea of teamwork.  Baylor forces teamwork in almost every class and even across classes.  The amount of teamwork and team building is what I like to compare to being stranding on an island.

Why compare teamwork to be stranded on an island?  Here is a hint: it has nothing to do with Wilson, but rather I believe that if there is a way off the island, teambuilding-mainthen you have to utilize everyone’s strengths to survive.  People are accepted into the program with a variety of backgrounds and skill sets.  This melting pot of thoughts and experiences allow the team to build upon strengths to make something even better.  Graduating is the goal of the MBA and joining together as a Core can benefit the whole group to make getting to graduation that much easier.

As you begin your MBA or complete the remainder of your MBA, focus on your colleagues and work together to achieve an outcome that you could not have produced by yourself.

Sic ‘Em Bears