So I am reading a book about how to organize and tidy my place up (nerd, I know) and was thinking about what all do I actually need to get by right now.  Let’s start with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and work from there.  Food, water, shelter and clothes.  Check.  Besides the basics, I really wanted to consider what I needed to get through the MBA program and here is what I found.

Technology

• Laptop – There is not a day where I do not use my laptop.  Get one that is going to make through this year and a half with ease.
  • Smart Phone – Email, To Do list, Calendar, Snapchat and Games.  Just make sure the ringer isn’t on during class!
  • Noise-Cancelling Headphones – Ever try to study in a room full of people playing ping pong and talking about their upcoming test?  Trust me.  Spend good money here to help you focus.

Medical

• Emergency C – Lack of sleep + Stress + Poor eating habits + Texas weather = Constantly sick.  This stuff can be a lifesaver.
  • Salonpas – No, I am not 65, but all the stress creates sore muscles that need something stronger than a simple massage.

Misc.

• HEB Rewards Card – Cheaper gas, coupons on purchases, what more can you ask for?
  • Starbucks App – COFFEE, enough said.
  • Amazon Prime – 2 day shipping will save you on some reading quiz that you forgot about.

These are just a few so let me know if you have any other products that really help you get to graduation!

Sic ‘Em Bears