Making My Way

Kyristyn Dixon | Student | Venture Into My Realm!

My Baylor

The Baylor University logo.

Baylor University is located in Waco in Central Texas. Baylor is a private christian college with a total enrollment of around 15,500 students in both undergraduate and graduate programs. There is a variety of nationalities represented at Baylor. Along with the students from the United States, there is a diversity of other countries represented from all continents!

Baylor Bears Dominate!

The Baylor Bears sports teams have made a huge impression in the past few years. The football team has soared! With RGIII winning the Heisman and the exceptional football wins in the past year of 2012, the name of Baylor is in almost every household and the Big 12 won’t underestimate the strength of the Bears! The women’s basketball team has also impressed many with their near perfect winning record. Lady Bears such as Brittney Griner have gone on to play in the WNBA and have made themselves very successful!

Fun times with friends!

Baylor is an exceptional university and has great opportunities for anyone and everyone! Traditions are a big part of Baylor life, and are so much fun! Whether it is tortilla tossing off the bridge or fountain hopping on campus, doing a sic ’em in front of the President’s House or visiting the bears, it is all a part of what makes Baylor a wonderful place to learn and make new friends! I have made so many friends here. I don’t know what I’d do without them! Baylor is a community and a home away from home.

Baylor Harlem Shake!

So many memories have been made and I can’t wait to make more! Those memories that you make will never be forgotten.They are captured moments in time that will stick with you and the people you shared it with! THIS is my Baylor!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: