Easter Weekend

It’s Easter weekend! I’m planning on spending the weekend with my boyfriend and paying a visit to his grandmother on Easter Day to enjoy the holiday together. I have always enjoyed Easter, but do miss seeing my family on the holiday. To celebrate from afar my parents typically send me an Easter box. This year was no different! I received a box in the mail from my parents complete with Easter grass, Easter eggs, treats, and fun silly Easter surprises as well. I feel very lucky to still receive the occasional care package from my parents even after all of these years being away! I really do love them and they make my week.

In addition to receiving a special package from my parents, my boyfriend also set up a special Easter surprise for me. I spend a lot of my weekends in Dallas since my boyfriend is going to graduate school there. This weekend when i got to his apartment he had an Easter egg hunt waiting for me! He hid eggs around the apartment with candies inside and even hid some eggs with cheese inside for our dog. It was a spectacular surprise that I was absolutely not expecting at all! Needless to say I think I’ve had a pretty blessed Easter and am looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.