Onto the Third and Final Five Weeks!

It’s already the end of the second five weeks of my last semester! We only have one more five weeks left and I know it’s going to be a busy one. We just finished up our five weeks with our Operations Strategy class. This five weeks is pretty nice because there is only one Core Class, so we have mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays off. It’s given me a lot of time to catch up on assignments and other work before heading to school for the day. For our last five weeks we have QBA and Accounting left.

In addition to getting into our final five weeks, we also have some end of semester projects and program requirements to complete. Towards the end of April we have a project on discussing healthcare policy proposals and potential changes due. We also have oral exams coming up at the end of our program. As we get closer and closer to the end many of my classmates have either begun or continued to work and have been busy with balance work and school. In addition to this, many of us are just excited to finish our program and getting started on work and beginning our careers in healthcare administration soon.

I am definitely excited for it all as well! I am especially excited for having a little time off and spending two weeks in Greece with my boyfriend to celebrate the end of both of our Master’s programs! That’s definitely something to celebrate!!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.