Back to Waco!

Now that my residency has ended I’ve started to get ready to make the move back to Waco. I’ve really enjoyed my time in Dallas and am looking forward to (hopefully) coming back after graduation.  I enjoy living in larger cities and know that it is going to be difficult for me to adjust back to living in Waco after spending so much time here.

Even though I will miss Dallas, I am also excited about seeing my classmates again. It’s been a long time since I caught up with my classmates in person and I’me excited to hear about their residencies. After being spread out around Texas and throughout the country, it will be great to all be back in one place to catch up before we graduate in May. I’m not excited about actually moving my stuff back to Waco, but it will be worth it. Although I will be seeing all of my healthcare classmates, a group of the students I came into the program with will be graduating this December. I’m incredibly excited for them, but I am also bummed that I won’t be seeing them in January.

Even though working has been a nice change of pace I am also excited about getting back into classes. I genuinely enjoy school (most of the time) and am planning to do my best to enjoy my last semester of my MBA and my classes. The only thing I’m really worried about is finding out how much I have forgotten since last May!! The last year and a half has absolutely flown by. I can’t believe I only have one more semester left until I have my MBA. I know time is going to continue to move quickly, so I need to make sure that I enjoy it!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.