Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving my boyfriend and I decided to go to his family’s cattle ranch to enjoy some time outdoors and relax. This year we also invited Allana, who is also a resident at Lake Pointe.

Since Thanksgiving falls on Thursday we were given both Thursday and Friday off to enjoy time with our families. To my surprise we were also told to leave at noon on Wednesday! It was a great surprise and it was really nice to have a little bit more time to relax. We all met at the ranch on Thursday morning. After a big lunch we spent the rest of our day hiking around, enjoying the beautiful weather and showing Allana around. We ended our day with a bonfire including s’mores!

I have come to love living in Dallas, but I always look forward to spending time at the ranch. There is something very rejuvenating about spending a whole day outside, enjoying the weather, and being unhooked from technology. It was wonderful to be able to share our ranch fun with Allana! She and her dog really had a great time with us and will hopefully be back for another ranch trip in the future.

I know I’m certainly hoping to return soon!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.