Holiday Plans!

Now that November is coming to a close it is officially my favorite time of the year! I love October – November, but I especially love the weeks leading up to Christmas.

For Thanksgiving, I have both Thanksgiving day and the Friday after off work. I’m really glad I also have Friday off so that I can enjoy a long weekend of relaxing. I am planning on spending my Thanksgiving at my boyfriend’s family ranch like I did last year. This year, however, I am also planning to bring along my friend from work! She hasn’t visited the ranch yet and I’m excited to share it with her.

After Thanksgiving I only have two weeks of my residency left! I really can’t believe how quickly time has passed. I am going to be very sad to leave after spending so much time getting to know a wonderful group of people. It has been a lot of fun and has also been a wonderful learning experience for me. I am excited to go back to school and graduate in May, but it’s definitely going to be hard to leave!

After my last day, I am planning to head back up to Ohio to spend some time with my family. I don’t have any set plans for Christmas, but I am looking forward to having one last long Christmas break where I can spend a good chunk of time at home with my family and friends. I should be able to spend several weeks at home before heading back to Texas to begin my last semester of classes at Baylor! Its been a great journey so far and I’m looking forward to finishing my MBA and beginning the next chapter of my life next summer.

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.