Ranch Weekend

Coming back from Orlando, it was a little tough for me to get back into the swing of things at work. By mid-week I was back into my groove.

Even after finishing the week off strong, I wanted a little time to relax and enjoy my weekend away from work. My boyfriend and I decided to head to his family ranch for the weekend to enjoy the outdoors, hike around, and let our dog run out all of her energy.

Overall it was a great weekend! One of my favorite things about the ranch is that I can take naps outside…when else do you get to do that?! I have often found myself asleep outdoors there, taking a quick nap and enjoying the breeze. The weekend was beautiful for enjoying time outside and we had a nice time away from the city.

In addition to enjoying the outdoors, we also were able to take my boyfriend’s Grandma out to dinner. I haven’t ventured into town much when we visit the ranch, so it was neat to visit a local restaurant and take his Grandma out. I do not get to see my family very often, so it was a treat to be able to spend a nice dinner with his Grandma and enjoy our weekend off.

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.