Orlando Trip!

This weekend I was able to make the trip to Orlando, FL to meet up with a few of my friends. I left after work on Wednesday and flew to Orlando to be greeted by two of my very best friends (and sorority sisters) at the airport.

Although I have enjoyed my time thus far in Texas, I do miss Orlando and always look forward to visits! I was especially excited because we were able to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. I flew to Orlando last October as well to go to the event, so I was thrilled to be able to continue the tradition!

In addition to my stop at Disney, I also spent a day with my friend at Universal Studios and saw the new Harry Potter Expansion. It totally blew away my expectations! It was absolutely wonderful.

One of the main highlights of my trip, however, was being able to see a bunch of people in orlando that I haven’t seen in a long while. Some of them I hadn’t seen since I graduated a year and a half ago! I also was able to meet the newest member of my sorority family and catch up with other sisters.

It has been a wonderful long weekend!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.