Waco Visit!

This weekend I headed back to Waco with my boyfriend for his former coworker’s wedding.

I haven’t been in Waco for several months, but was excited to make the trip back down. Driving into Waco I was immediately reminded of one of the biggest changes that Waco has had since I began my journey with Baylor: an incredible new football stadium that is clearly visible from the freeway. I’m not a big sports fan, but I have to admit that I’m a big jealous of the current first years in my program who will get to watch a game from a skybox!

I also had time to drive through campus and was impressed at how much progress has been made on the new Business building. I won’t get to enjoy it, but it’s great to see how the school is evolving and how it will continue to develop over time.

After getting back to Waco, we arrived to the wedding. It was a great location and was a lovely ceremony. We had a wonderful night and were glad to have had the chance to stop back through Waco, see some familiar faces and check in on Baylor! Although I’ll be sad to see my residency end in December, it will be neat to head back to Baylor to see my classmates and finish up my degree.

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.