Travel Plans!!

Prior to coming to Baylor I lived in Orlando, Florida. Last year I was able to make the trip back to Orlando in October to celebrate an early Halloween and to enjoy one of my favorite times of year in Florida. Taking part in Orlando’s festivities for Halloween had become a tradition of mine while living there, so I was very excited to have the opportunity to go.

I was not planning on taking time off to travel during my residency, but after hearing that several of my college friends would be in town, I decided that I couldn’t miss out and that I wanted to keep my tradition going!

Although I do not have any set PTO as a part of my residency, I’m lucky to have a wonderful preceptor who is very welcoming and understanding. Needless to say, I have his approval to go and have been busy making travel plans since! I will be leaving taking two days off to have an extra long weekend together with my friends. It’s still a little less than two months away, but I am thrilled that I’ll be able to spend Halloween in Orlando this year.

So far our plans are to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, visit Universal Studios to see the new Harry Potter Expansion, catch up with friends, and see some of my sorority sisters who are still at my college! I am already looking forward to it and know it will be a wonderful trip.

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.