Lake Pointe-Business Plan Presentation

Last week I was able to attend Texas Regional: Sunnyvale’s Business Plan Presentation at Tenet’s Home Office. This week it was Lake Pointe’s turn to present their Business Plan. Although I had now gone through the process once, I knew that since Lake Pointe has been through the business plan process many times before, that the expectations would be higher.

In addition to seeing how the process works, I also was able to help put together a few of the slides that were included in the version that were being presented to home office. Being a part of the entire process was a very neat experience and I’m thankful to have had the opportunity!

Like last time, we went to home office for the presentation. This time, however, we went to one of the top floors of home office. Home office is located in downtown Dallas and from the top floors the view of the city is great! We were fortunate enough to get there early enough to have some time to look out the windows and get a new perspective for how Dallas is laid out.

Once the presentation got started, I focuses primarily on what the Central Region Executive team had concerns or major questions about. Since I’m not at home office often or around those who work in home office, it was a great experience to learn a little about what they find to be important in terms of performance and operational success.

Although going through the business plan was a great experience, I am excited to start getting back into rotations soon to continue to learn more about how Lake Pointe operates!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.