Dallas Weekend Fun

This weekend my boyfriend and some friends and I decided to check out a small water park nearby and also play some miniature golf. I haven’t done either in quite some time, so I was looking forward to it!

There is a Hawaiian Falls water park not too far from my apartment. It’s a pretty small water park, but since it’s so close we figured it would be fun to check out. The park has a wave pool, lazy river, and several slides for guests to enjoy. There is also a Hawaiian Falls in Waco, but I never visited last summer! We ended up spending a good portion of our afternoon and early evening at the park. It was decently crowded, but was also a nice way to cool off.

After heading back to my apartment and going to dinner, we decided to also check out a place that has miniature golf. When I lived in Orlando I occasionally went miniature golfing and was spoiled by the options, so finding that Dallas has several places to go was exciting! We ended up going to Adventure Landing, which has miniature gold, laser tag, go-karts, an arcade and more. It ended up being a lot of fun and although it wasn’t the best place I’ve been before I would certainly go back!!

So far I’ve really only spent my weekends exploring Dallas, so I am still learning bit by bit about the city. It was nice to have a change of pace and spend my weekend having fun with friends. I’m looking forward to continuing to try out new places!!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.