April Fools’ Day

Not too long ago I blogged about one of my favorite holidays…Valentine’s Day. If Valentine’s Day had an opposite, it would be April Fools’ Day. Why? Because I fall for absolutely everything.

I am always the person who falls for jokes about pop quizzes, having my fly unzipped, homework being due early, and many other jokes. So much, in fact, that I tend to fear going to school on April Fools’ Day because of how gullible I can be!

This year, however, the worst joke didn’t come from school….or a classmate. Oh no. It came from the internet. Although most April Fools’ website jokes are generally fairly obvious to me, I fell for one joke in particular. Which? About Disney opening a new park in Orlando. I know, I know. I should know better, but I am most gullible when it comes to things I am either terrified of (pop quizzes) or in love with (Disney World). Needless to say I am sorely disappointed that there will be no new Disney park. I am thrilled, however, that I was not pranked at school for once.

We will see what happens next year! What is the worst prank you fell for?

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.