Thanksgiving night, many thanks, continued

Continue from last night….

The next group is my fellow soon-to-be MBAs. In this 1.5 years journey, we had so many classes together. We support and encourage each other. It’s not a competitive environment in Baylor: students are more than willing to provide help when you need it. Somehow we figured out who is better at certain classes and a study group is formed. With one or two students being the tutor of that class, we helped each other grow better. Learning curve is much smoother than before. Sometimes we stayed in the breakout room for hours, to study or being ready to provide help. I know I’ll have a much harder journey without them, my fellows. Occasionally we got frustrated with the project or some members given the class load we all have, but at the end of the day, all the problems are solved. I’m pretty sure that I’ve made friends for life here in Baylor. Within 22 days, we’ll graduate, general MBA class of 2012. I don’t know how many of us will be able to stay in the same city for the next chapter, but there will always be a very soft spot in our heart for Baylor. Next May when the Healthcare crews graduate, I’m going to come back and see how much they’ve grown.

Last but now least is all the faculty and staffs in the business school. I’ve learned so much from the professors, not just business knowledge, but also how to be a good person, what is ethics, what is the right thing to do. For me, from zero business background to the confidence level today, I know I can’t do it without all the teaching and supporting. No matter what problem I met in study or life, each of you provided direct or indirect help, immediately. I guess this is the perfect reason that I chose Baylor – people are ready to help.

There are so many others I want to thank. All of you are what makes me today. This Thanksgiving is special to me, because of my Baylor crews.