Thanksgiving night, many thanks

Today is Thanksgiving, a day that people remember to give thanks, to family, friends, the ones we know and the ones we don’t. Here I want to dedicate this blog to my Baylor people, those who walk with me for the past year and half.

First, I want to say thank you to the IMS crew. With limited business knowledge, we came together to learn the 101 classes. We spent so much time in the breakout room tried to figure out our first finance project, first accounting exam; we explored Waco and tried different restaurants; we watched movie, played bowling together. Those two months have settled the foundation of our friendship throughout this journey. If there are any special people, they must be my two favorite professors: Mr. Hulme, and Dr. Rose. QBA taught by Mr. Hulme sounded so easy and fun at that time, but I remember everything he taught. Dr. Rose led me into the door of finance and helped me find a topic I enjoyed studying.

Second, I want to thank all the people I work with in the Graduate School. From day one they all treat me as family member. Multiple times I was invited to their family parties for Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday, etc. Being “adopted” by L is always a fun topic that she likes to tell whoever is visiting the office. Those hard times they gave me are my precious memories. Now every time I walked in, L would say: you’ll miss me. I smiled, but deeply in my heart, I know she’s right. I’ll miss the time we sit in the front desk and I had a hard time describing R’s office which located “next to the last office on the right”. Within two weeks, my duty there is going to end and I need to move on to the next stop of my life. But I’ll always appreciate the time we worked together.

To Be Continued….