Here are a couple reminders about things happening in the Central Libraries this week.
- Hours = 7 am – 5 pm
- Fire alarm/horns will sound at about 4 pm as part of the annual inspection.
- Hours = 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Empty shelves on the Garden Level will be removed. This would will be noisy.
- Facilities is investigating a water pressure problem in the staff room. There will be no water in Moody or Poage until about 10 am.
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Hours: Closed
- Air handlers will be off all morning on the Garden Level while the abatement subcontractors do clean-up work where the “Z” shelves were.
- Hours: 12 noon – 5 pm
- Hours: Resume normal fall hours