The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen.

Last week I participated in GISHWHES (The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen). I did a lot of crazy and weird things for this scavenger hunt.

Some of the things I did included going to a grocery store dressed as a superhero to help people push their carts, making a dress out of bacon, a suit out of leaves, and having a tea party with at least 50 stuffed animals.

Surprisingly my family was extremely supportive and offered to help me complete the items on the list. When I told my brother that I was going to force him to wear a suit made entirely out of leaves he just went with it. He didn’t even ask why I needed to make a suit of leaves. When I told my mom that I needed a bunch of bacon because I was going to make a dress out of it her answer was “yum”.

In reality that bacon dress was pretty disgusting.

After I set up the tea party with about 60 stuffed animals my mom told me I didn’t have to clean it up and our dining room was left that way for days.

The whole thing was a really great experience and I had so much fun participating in a world record breaking event! Even my family was entertained by it.