Tuesday, November 27th, 2012...9:10 pm

Victory is Mine!

Jump to Comments

Hello Readers!

So, math and I haven’t always been the best of friends (nor will we ever be). Seriously I used to have trouble adding three digit numbers to other three digit numbers and division. Seriously, I just don’t like it! In no way is math even a little bit fun for me, I get confused by even the most simple processes in math. However, with some intense prodding and encouragement from my mom, and basically remedial math lessons in literally every math course I have ever taken– I persevered! I made it from basic arithmetic  all the way to Calc II in college. Now I’m not saying all the grades were good (trust me they weren’t), but I made it!  Now, however, fate has conspired against me and I’m currently taking College Physics (actually Physics II). I thought regular math was bad, but now math and complex science are involved and I have been drowning! Sure, some people think finding the centripetal force of an object is easy, or the light intensity from a diffraction grating  even a little fun. I am not one of them! I would seriously rather eat drywall than study physics. Yes, I am at that point.

But victory is mine, my dear readers! Because after next week I am done with Physics forever! The thought of not spending four hours working on homework assignment, and attending that tedious three hour lab has literally brought tears to my eyes! I’m so ready! I just have to study this week for a test on Friday (Seriously, who gives a test the last week of class?), and for the final next week and I am done! I’ll let you know how it goes! Wish me luck!

Students- what class are you looking forward to ending? Let me know!

Brittany