A Year at Baylor

One of the many logos for Baylor.

This videos show some of the sights and sounds that Baylor students experience during a year on campus. Click and enjoy!

These are some things that personally like about Baylor:

• The bears!
  • The beautiful campus
  • The great people here
  • The sense of community
  • The fun traditions
  • The small classes and great professors

Joy and Lady, our current bears.

I’ve absolutely adored my time here at Baylor. Freshman year has treated me great, and I can’t wait to come back for another year that will no doubt be amazing; I can’t wait to see wait God has waiting for me here.

Students waiting to run the line.

One of my favorite things about this year was the football scene. I love football, period (BULLS ON PARADE BABY!), but the Baylor Line was a great experience that I will never, ever forget. From running at the games to making the homecoming bonfire, it was just a wonderful time. I’ll miss all the freshman traditions for sure, but I’m glad to be incorporating myself into Baylor in other ways.

I’ve made some good friends here, too. Being involved in the Honors College has been a really great help in that, and even though it’s a lot of work, I enjoy every minute of it. I can’t wait to live in the honors residential college next semester (also known as the HRC) and hopefully make even more friends.Collins is not exactly a friendly place, and I CANNOT WAIT to leave. Like I said, I can’t wait to see what God has in store for me in the year to come!

The logo of the HRC.